How can Firedog Marketeers help your business?
Firedog Marketeers can project manage an entire marketing initiative or just a core deliverable. In addition, I can be the liaison between your creative agencies and internal departments for faster project completion. You’re the boss, so just let me know what you need.
My marketing expertise…
- Product messaging — Product messaging is the communication foundation of marketing content, sales tools, PR, demand generation, social media posts, advertising, events, web sites, and more. I thrive on architecting successful, go-to-market messaging — from the product definition to target markets, competitive analysis, and feature and benefit lists. If your message is clear, concise, and positioned right, it will entice prospects and ensure repeat business.
- Web content strategy and creation — Relevant and engaging web content does not magically appear out of thin air. It requires a detailed plan and blood, sweat, and tears. For 17+ years, I’ve been a content strategist responsible for managing every aspect of content marketing programs (both online and offline). And, I’ve written and edited just about every type of marketing content you could dream up — web pages, case studies, product data sheets, email campaigns, promotional guides, direct mail, corporate brochures, blog posts, and more.
- Sales tool development — Your sales force needs the right tools to articulate your message or they won’t close the deal. I’ve built a strong reputation for taking complex technical solutions and presenting them in a concise format that can be understood by prospects, customers, and most importantly, sales.
- Marketing launches — Let’s face it. Launches are scary beasts. Your team is under the company microscope to get 101+ tasks completed in a short time frame, and everyone is moving in different directions. Call me crazy, but I live for launches and know what it takes to help turn chaos into calm order.
- Short-term marketing staff support — Did your product marketing manager unexpectedly jump ship? Or, is your creative services project manager out on an extended leave? No sweat. I can step in temporarily and fill the gap. I’ve held various types of marketing positions over the years, so I’m accustomed to jumping in and getting the job done with limited assistance.
Need something else? Tell me about your marketing project. If I can’t help, it’s likely I know someone who can.