I don’t know about you, but by Friday afternoon I’m ready for a little distraction (I mean inspiration) especially after a long work week. With that thought in mind, I’m launching the first edition of Hot Spots. It’s my end-of-the-week summary of insightful marketing links catching my eye this week. Grab a cup of coffee, take five, and enjoy the links!
- HubSpot Blog: The 10 Best Marketing Infographics of 2012 (So Far)
- Social Media Today: Recent Google Changes Digital Agencies Should Know
- ProBlogger: What Makes Good Content Marketing Great
- Harvard Business Review (HBR Blog Network): Four Strategies for Staying Relevant
- Inc.com: Forget Daily Deals: 11 Creative Ways to Boost Sales
- Copyblogger: 20 Mistakes that Will Undermine Your Call to Action and Cost You Sales
- HubSpot Blog: 5 Ways Marketers Should Be More Like Bob Marley